Monday, January 5, 2009

Pdena

I'm back in my home space again after two and a half weeks of traipsing around Claremont and Irvine and back again with a detour to Santa Barbara. At one point, I remember feeling really off and I couldn't figure it out. I sat down in a coffee shop and made myself journal everything that was going on in my life. I listed about 20 different things in transition. That's a lot. I felt better and cut myself some slack.

I'm back to wedding planning as well after the break. I'm quite sick of it to tell you the truth. Do I want to look for another cupcake stand? Another budget florist? Another way to save money from the heinous vendor fees we are racking up? At this point, I'd rather be married and living in once place rather than going back and forth from Irvine to Pasadena. I pass South Coast Plaza, Disneyland, the Asian suburbs, Santa Fe Springs, outlets, quarries, industrial waste zones, cancer research centers, and finally, home.

Oh Pdena. You are so grimy when I've been in Irvine for a week. But I love you, freeway sound and all.

No comments: