Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

I love love love three day weekends, especially when I can get away.

My parents invited me to tag-a-long on their church retreat to San Diego. I got to stay at the Sheraton Marina Bay and explore the Gas Lamp Quarters. I scouted out a local bakery, Con Pane Rustic Breads & Cafe and ate a very good seeded baguette. I sat in the jacuzzi until I started sweating and had to jump in the flower shaped pool. I loved seeing super cute Korean kids running around everywhere and floating in their plastic inner tubes.

After we came back, I met up with Rosa. We ate at Sinbala in Rowland Heights. I had to hold up my belly coming out. The minced meat noodle soup was good but their boba was awful. The drinks at Sinbala in Arcadia are much better.

I'm going to join Rosa in San Diego later again this week. I'm glad she's here for the summer.

No comments: