Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Brilliant Idea!

I was thinking about this article and feeling a lot more strongly about it than I had when I wrote this post.  I think I was stunned for a while.  Can you imagine being a man and having to go through some kind of reconstructive virgin appearance surgery so that you won't be shunned by family and society and lead a successful life?  I'm glad that the article exposes this "trend" but I really wish the author would have written about the fact that men never have to prove their virginity, are most certainly not virgins themselves, and instead get to strut around like pompous indignant asses when they don't get their virginal wives while they are probably transmitting some kind of STD to her and others.

So here's my brilliant idea.  I think that every single male baby should be implanted with a microscopic chip in their penises soon after birth.  And when those babies grow up and have intercourse for the first time, the microscopic chip will bloom and burst and turn their penis bright blue with a white cap at the end.  Yes, they will have a Smurf penis, and they will have to go through great flesh colored tattooing lengths to cover that boy up.  Unless of course they wait till they get married, and their chip is promptly removed pre-first marital intercourse.

No comments: